Yearbook Staff Announcements!
Be sure that the template that you choose has one dominate (large) picture and that should be an action shot!
- Take pictures, pictures, pictures! Take pictures, even if they are not for your page! Everyone needs pictures!
- Take pictures when you are at school events, then upload!
- Upload the pictures you take. Mrs. Brown can't upload them all!
- If you need pictures, ask! For example, Mrs. Halford has volleyball pictures; students have Dress up day pictures!
- If you have a sports page, you need to get the scores for a scoreboard on your page.
- If you use purple on your pages, use 36, 23, 115 as Bearcat purple!
- Do not use the group picture for the big picture on your clubs or sports spreads. Big picture should be an action shot!
- Talk to club sponsor to get specific information about clubs.
- Remember that picture captions are "mini" stories.
- Headlines have a subject and verb.
- Stories have Who, What, Where, When and How covered in the story.
- Each two-page spread should have a story.