Code of Conduct
1. Be prepared.
2. Follow directions.
3. Raise your hand to speak.
4. Listen attentively.
5. Use personal space.
1. Verbal praise.
2. Notes home.
3. Phone call home.
4. Preferred activity time (a.k.a. - PAT) ONLY on FRIDAYS
1. Verbal warning.
2. Loss of privileges.
4. Office referral.
1. Respect fellow teachers and classmates.
2. Leave the Big "D" (a.k.a. - Drama) outside the classroom.
3. Negative talk is not used in the classroom - In other words, do not talk about someone who is not present to defend themselves.
4. Presentation Voice
Levels are used daily and will be posted on the board!
Homework will be given as needed. Each day, your child will fill in his/her Planner with any homework assignments they may have that they didn't finish throughout the day. You will know what homework needs to be completed each day by checking this planner. Planners need to be signed by you everyday. Homework is expected to be completed and returned the following school day.
Change of Plans
If your child is to go home with someone else, ride a different bus, leave early, or stay in from recess for medical reasons, please send a note. If your child goes home with another student, BOTH STUDENTS NEED A NOTE! Students who do not bring a note will be put on their regular buses and sent home as usual.
The recommended reading time is a minimum of 30 minutes.